Our registered Audiologists and Hearing Instrument Specialists are able to offer our patients complete hearing care services including:
- Hearing assessments using state of the art equipment.
- Hearing aid evaluations, prescriptions and custom fittings.
- Custom swim plugs, noise protectors and Musician’s earplugs.
- Assistive listening devices – amplified telephones and FM systems.
- Counseling for a wide range of hearing care needs.
- Aural Rehabilitation: one-to-one personalized support and counseling on communication strategies, active listening, clear speech, as well as basic speechreading in addition to the provision of amplification.
- Hearing Aid Maintenance and Care: We offer complete and reliable after-purchase servicing, no matter where you purchased your hearing aids.
Services offered at SOME of our clinics:Cerumen Management (wax removal)Balance screeningsCAP screeningsTinnitus and Hyperacusis Therapies
Complete audiology reports will be sent to your doctor promptly via mail or fax as preferred.
We are dedicated to giving the highest level of personal attention and follow up care and support to our clients.